Compression Couplings for both tubing and piping are designed for installation in the joining of either plain end pipe or tubing. Band type construction holds the entire surface of the joint in uniform compression.
Available in sizes:
- 1-1/2” thru 14” OD for Tubing
- 1-1/4” thru 12” NPS for Pipe
- Zinc Plated Steel (standard) with Stainless steel optional
- Black neoprene (Standard)
- Optional materials include: White Nitrile, Red Rubber, Silicon, EPDM
- And Viton
- Stainless steel and should be specified on negative pressure applications.
Vacuum Tubing and Fittings
IndustriCorp provides our customers with a complete line of tubular components for use in a vacuum cleaning and pneumatic conveying systems. Stocked in a variety of materials, tubing and fittings are manufactured to exacting standards.
Our standard catalogue of products is available in carbon, galvanized and stainless steel as well as aluminum. With superior quality and highly competitive prices, IndustriCorp has your vacuum tubing and fitting solution.
Fast delivery is available on a wide selection of in-stock products from warehouses across the country. We also will make every effort to meet emergency requirements for items out-of-stock.
IndustriCorp is your source for tubing and companion fittings that make it easy to lay out and implement an entire network for central vacuum cleaning, pneumatic conveying, low pressure air handling and material handling systems.