- Style “A” boots are 10-3/4” long. They are molded in 4”, 6”, 8” & 10” diameters. They are designed to stretch-fit over single beaded rings, engaging a ¼” bead for quick installation. Fits Rotex-style screeners
- Style “B” boots are 12” long. They are molded in 6” & 8” diameters. They are designed to fits over a straight pipe or flange. They are most often attached with hose clamps. This style is commonly used on circular vibratory separators.
- Black Natural
- White Natural – Food Grade
Natural rubber has excellent abrasion resistance and tear strength
- Black Neoprene
- White Neoprene – Food Grade
Neoprene is highly resistant to fats, oils, weather & ozone
- Red Silicone
- Translucent Silicone – Food Grade
Silicone does well in applications with higher temperatures, weather, oxidation & ozone.
- Black EPDM
- White EPDM
There are many options available to custom fit your specific application needs. Rubber Coated Nylon sleeves are an industry standard, but RCN is only one of many fabrics available to you. Choosing the material that is right for you is easy with our online tools, but don’t hesitate to contact one of our associates if you would like assistance with your selection and design.